Thursday, February 20, 2014

Melissa & Jon's Valentine's Day Wedding {Simcoe and Delhi Wedding Photographer}

I met Melissa years ago at Henry's where she helped me figure out my starter camera. Back then, Melissa had bright pink hair and the sweetest smile. She appeared shy, yet confident in her knowledge of all things photography. In my short 3 year career of photography, never once has she been too busy to answer a question for me or lend an ear. A handful of people approached me at the wedding to ask if I was nervous undertaking such a large task of shooting a wedding photographer. People were interested to see who she trusted to capture her big day. I had big boots to fill.

Melissa and Jon's Valentine Day wedding was perfect in temperature and spirit. It was a slightly overcast day with perfectly falling snow. Both the ceremony and reception took place at the German Hall in Delhi. The sweet and tender love that these two and their families and friends share is enviable. They've grown up together and it was so refreshing to see a young couple, clearly unjaded in life's capacity and head over heels, madly in love. The french side of Melissa's family was crazy fun and her mother one of the sweetest and wildest women I have ever met! Thank you for making us feel so comfortable and welcome.

We wish you two nothing but love and joy and hope you enjoy the sneak peeks of your day.

Love,

Wendy

xo














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment