Saturday, March 2, 2013

Crushin' on cake ~ Sweetapolita


There are days when I doubt my abilities as a photographer. There are moments when I compare myself to everyone else out there and think about throwing in the towel; despite the amount of compliments I get about my work.

Then there are moments like this morning, where I receive an email from an accomplished blogger/baker/writer/mom who asks me to photograph her because my understanding of light and it's relationship to my subjects is unreal.

Often, we doubt ourselves. Mostly, we do know what we are doing. And sometimes it just takes a kind and talented stranger in the same industry to point it out to us.

Check out Rosie's blog. Her photographs and sweets are to die for.

Thanks Sweetapolita! Can't wait to work with you. You made my morning :)

xo

Wendy


























1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Wendy -- thank you! What an incredibly flattering post. So happy we crossed paths. xo

    ReplyDelete