Friday, January 18, 2013

Sex(ton) in the City

When I was just getting started in photography, I helped style a high profile shoot with a friend so I could find out what really goes on behind the scenes. It was a long 12 hour day and I got to meet some amazing models, photographers and a wonderful makeup artist name Natalie. Nat has an infectious personality and we hit it off instantly. 

Fast forward a couple of years and Miss thang has her own style blog which is regularly featured on CHCH, and has launched her new line of makeup. She sent me a sample of a lipstick yesterday in the mail and I loved it! I also follow her personal style on Pinterest....she inspires my outfit selections daily!

Check her out at:


and


Thanks for the sample Nat! You rock girl!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment