Monday, November 12, 2012

The lovely Aida

I remember Aida from years ago. She was always exotic looking and beautiful. When she first contacted me about her maternity shoot, I didn't even remember the connection until she mentioned the mutual friends and clients I have photographed.

The bulk of my work is photographing real people but I'm always surprised at how much easier it is to shoot someone with modelling skills. This pregnant mama continues to model even as she is about to give birth in about 3 weeks.

Due to some time restraints yesterday, I would say we only really had about 45 minutes of good light to shoot in and yet we managed to get all the shots we needed of Aida, Joe and their precious baby girl Alba.

Looking forward to sharing the rest of your photos and thanks for a great experience!

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment