Wednesday, May 16, 2012

E S Skin Clinic & Spa


I met Brigita at her brother's wedding I shot last summer. I remember marvelling at her beautiful skin and wondered how a mother of 2 and an entrepreneur could have such a flawless face! I came to visit her in her salon in Grimsby a few months back, and she has since moved E S Skin Clinic & Spa to her home in Stoney Creek. I went to visit her for my 2nd facial peel on Monday and take some photos of her new space. She happens to live next to my cousins and so the four of us, as well as her sister in law all chatted girl things, woman things and life over some iced coffees. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Monday morning at work!

Brigita is professional, knowledgeable and a couple of hours at her spa is an enjoyable way to pamper yourself. 


Services offered at "E S Skin Clinic & Spa"

-Botox and Dermal Filler Injections
-Laser Hair Removal
-Lactic Acid Facial Peels
-Lumixyl Brightening Facial
-Mineral Makeup Application/Lessons
-Lash Extensions
-Full Body Waxing
-Bio Gel Application
Anyone who may have questions about any of these services are more than welcome to contact her at  905.630.6378.



























No comments:

Post a Comment